• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 members trying to sync up
hello,

I am a new user to JK, and tried to connect with a friend to try out this platform. my friend was able to hear his bass and my guitar very clearly on his end. however, i was only able to hear my guitar, and not his bass on my end. we live about 10 miles away from each other, so distance shouldn't be an issue. i had his bass turned up all the way in my mix, but it wasn't coming through. also, his indicator lights on my dashboard were showing signal activity. anyone experience this? hopefully it's a small oversight on my part.

thanks!
(02-12-2022, 01:03 AM)maddog Wrote: hello,

I am a new user to JK, and tried to connect with a friend to try out this platform. my friend was able to hear his bass and my guitar very clearly on his end. however, i was only able to hear my guitar, and not his bass on my end. we live about 10 miles away from each other, so distance shouldn't be an issue. i had his bass turned up all the way in my mix, but it wasn't coming through. also, his indicator lights on my dashboard were showing signal activity. anyone experience this? hopefully it's a small oversight on my part.

thanks!

Hi,

Could you possibly have had your direct/local monitoring turned up/switched on, on your audio interface?
That could explain you hearing yourself just fine but not getting the return signal from JKz.

In the correct setting you would not be able to hear your own signal when - not - in a session.
> Tamacti Jun <