• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem getting jamkazam to connect with Steinberg UR22C audio interface
I have a 2017 MacBook, and purchased the Steinberg UR22C because of it working with the USB-C port on my MacBook, and it's low latency rating.

In My Account > Audio Profiles, jamkazam isn't connecting with my Steinberg UR22C. It doesn't show the device as 'active'. When I click to activate it, it says it isn't connected to it. 

I have screen shots below.

Is there some way to check the UR22C on my macbook to troubleshoot whether the problem is between the ur22c and my macbook, or the macbook and jamkazam?

I did have it connected at one point, but haven't been able to connect it again. 

I've also had audio issues (my mic isn't working - my speech is a horrible static buzz), so maybe there's something wrong with my audio output settings? More screen shots below.

Greatly appreciate any help on this. Been trying a week and wondering if there's something fundamentally wrong with my setup.

doug

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The second screen shot indicates you don't have the UR22C installed in Mac OS (only built-in microphone is listed). This explains the error message you get in the third screen shot.

I assume you did have the UR22C installed at some point, because you have a profile for it, but it's not there now, apparently.

If you can get the UR22C re-installed, test it using GarageBand before trying JamKazam. Delete the current JK audio profile for the UR22C then create the profiel again, once you know the interface is installed correctly
(03-12-2021, 04:50 PM)Zlartibartfast Wrote: The second screen shot indicates you don't have the UR22C installed in Mac OS (only built-in microphone is listed). This explains the error message you get in the third screen shot.

I assume you did have the UR22C installed at some point, because you have a profile for it, but it's not there now, apparently.

If you can get the UR22C re-installed, test it using GarageBand before trying JamKazam. Delete the current JK audio profile for the UR22C then create the profiel again, once you know the interface is installed correctly
Thank you for this information. Super helpful. Troubleshooting this with Steinberg now.