• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BIAS FX, no plugins detected
Hi!

The Amp Sim I use, Bias Fx, doesnt show up in the plugin menu. I have already scanned the folder where the dll file is located. What am I doing wrong?

Actually, no matter what folder/Plugin is want to scan, nothing is detected. Help would be greatly appreciated!
(03-29-2020, 01:52 PM)Tommy31 Wrote: Hola!

El Simulador de amplificador que uso, Bias Fx, no aparece en el menú de complementos. Ya he escaneado la carpeta donde se encuentra el archivo dll. ¿Qué estoy haciendo mal?

En realidad, no importa qué carpeta / Plugin se quiera escanear, no se detecta nada. ¡La ayuda sería muy apreciada!
I'm happens the same with my plugin AMPLITUBE, Jamkazam doesn't read any plugin....
(03-29-2020, 01:52 PM)Tommy31 Wrote: Hi!

The Amp Sim I use, Bias Fx, doesnt show up in the plugin menu. I have already scanned the folder where the dll file is located. What am I doing wrong?

Actually, no matter what folder/Plugin is want to scan, nothing is detected. Help would be greatly appreciated!
You must use 32 bit plugin
has anyone been able to get the Bias FX 32-bit plugin to work in jamkazam?
Before the last update, I was able to load a few of my plugins now after the update I don't see that option anymore. How do we load a VST plugin in JamKazam after the update? Thanks in advance.
(04-20-2020, 08:41 PM)leemurray Wrote: has anyone been able to get the Bias FX 32-bit plugin to work in jamkazam?
Yes I can use BIAS FX2 plugin in JamKazam but only if you install 32 bit version.
(07-30-2020, 03:17 AM)Rockindad Wrote:
(04-20-2020, 08:41 PM)leemurray Wrote: has anyone been able to get the Bias FX 32-bit plugin to work in jamkazam?
Yes I can use BIAS FX2 plugin in JamKazam but only if you install 32 bit version.
Apparently the 32-bit Jamkazam application is not supported anymore (https://www.jamkazam.com/downloads). The 64-bit version still doesn`t find any Bias FX plugin.
(01-11-2021, 04:29 PM)Alex Wrote:
Apparently the 32-bit Jamkazam application is not supported anymore (https://www.jamkazam.com/downloads). The 64-bit version still doesn`t find any Bias FX plugin.

>>>
Ehm, you might be reading that wrong.
Your OS has to be 64bit (WIN/macOS)

Your plugins still need to be 32bit (I have not seen any report on 64bit plugins being supported yet)
(01-11-2021, 05:35 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(01-11-2021, 04:29 PM)Alex Wrote:

>>>
Ehm, you might be reading that wrong.
Your OS has to be 64bit (WIN/macOS)

Your plugins still need to be 32bit (I have not seen any report on 64bit plugins being supported yet)
Ups, yes I got that wrong indeed [Image: blush.png] With the Bias FX 32 bit plugin it actually works. The plugin is recognized by the current Jamkazam (64 bit) version.

Thanks, 
Alex 
(03-29-2020, 01:52 PM)Tommy31 Wrote: Hi!

Go here and download the Jbridge trial. It processes the 64bit version and can convert for a 32 bit host such as JamKazam. I got mine working this way.

Dropbox - File redirect

I
f it works for ya, it would be worth the $18.00 to buy the full version!