• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using JamKazam to stream a performance
Hi,

My band is located in the Seattle area with all members in reasonable proximity to each other.  So far, I and one other band member have used JamKazam to jam with good results.  I just got a request to play a virtual gig for a Christmas party.  Since we do not anticipate it being safe to be together, and stream a performance, I am wondering if we could put together a performance on JamKazam and stream it out to an audience?  Is this possible, has anyone done this?
Thanks,
Rich
Yes, it is possible. My expert on it is not available right now, so can't provide specific info on how to go about it, but I'm sure others will chime in...
(10-15-2020, 11:11 PM)Terles Wrote: Yes, it is possible.  My expert on it is not available right now, so can't provide specific info on how to go about it, but I'm sure others will chime in...
Thanks. That is good to hear.
I have been trying to figure out a way to get sound out to a Zoom meeting (and sound from Zoom back into Jamkazam) on a PC but have been unable to get it to work. I have been trying using the VB-Audio.com virtual cables and VoiceMeeter mixer, but either they fail Jamkazam's i/o or variance tests or the sound is all chopped up. I am setting everything to 48khz, but it still seems like I'm having sampling rate issues. Any ideas?
(11-05-2020, 02:25 AM)JackMitchell Wrote: I have been trying to figure out a way to get sound out to a Zoom meeting (and sound from Zoom back into Jamkazam) on a PC but have been unable to get it to work.  I have been trying using the VB-Audio.com virtual cables and VoiceMeeter mixer, but either they fail Jamkazam's i/o or variance tests or the sound is all chopped up.  I am setting everything to 48khz, but it still seems like I'm having sampling rate issues.  Any ideas?

>>>
Streaming & Zoom doesn't seem to go together all that well for a lot of folks.

Going through e.g. OBS to FB/YT or a dedicated website is widely being used successfully. (plenty manuals on the webs)