• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No audio input detected / check audio device input mute control
No audio input detected / check audio device input mute control

I get this error message in the lower left part of my screen whenever I join a session 
and I am unable to hear other players in the session (they can hear me).

I checked the windows device settings for my Audiobox USB and it seems to be working properly.
(10-10-2020, 01:51 PM)johnclmt92117@gmail.com Wrote: No audio input detected / check audio device input mute control

I get this error message in the lower left part of my screen whenever I join a session 

I checked the windows device settings for my Audiobox USB and it seems to be working properly.

>>>
Can you hear yourself when you start a 'quick start solo' session?

NB - without! local monitoring.
(10-10-2020, 02:19 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(10-10-2020, 01:51 PM)johnclmt92117@gmail.com Wrote: No audio input detected / check audio device input mute control

>>>
Can you hear yourself when you start a 'quick start solo' session?

NB - without! local monitoring.

Yes - I can hear myself through headphones plugged into the jack on the back of the box.

Yes - I hear myself through mt headphones plugged into the back of my box.
>>>
Okay
On the front of your Audiobox there's a knob labeled 'Mixer' (bottom row, middle one)
Is that turned to 'Inputs' or 'Playback'?

(When all's set up correctly, you can only hear yourself in your cans when in a/any session)
it was at halfway between inputs and playback
(10-10-2020, 11:07 PM)johnclmt92117@gmail.com Wrote: it was at halfway between inputs and playback
>>>
That means you can 'always' hear yourself, even when not in a JKZ session.
This should be turned to 'Playback' completely and than test a 'quick start solo' session in Jamkazam again.

Also: when using it at 'Inputs' or even halfway, you will also be struggling in a session to be in sync with your peers. Since you're not listening to the session audio but (partially) to your local monitoring.