• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamBlaster power supply
I found an old JamBlaster.

It should still work, right?

The power supply is missing. Can somebody please provide me with the specs?

Thank you!

Anton
(03-31-2020, 02:47 AM)Anton_G. Wrote: I found an old JamBlaster.

Thank you!

Anton
AC Adapter Specs:
Model: PA-24W
Input: 100-240VAC, 1.2 A, 50-60 Hz
Output:12VDC, 2A

I tried the Jamblaster a few days ago and it seem to work fine.  However, it did not work for me yesterday.  I could not get it to pair with my laptop.  It seems they took down the link needed to set it up?
Good Luck!
(04-06-2020, 06:13 PM)RobWTAZ Wrote:

Thank you!

Anton
AC Adapter Specs:

I tried the Jamblaster a few days ago and it seem to work fine.  However, it did not work for me yesterday.  I could not get it to pair with my laptop.  It seems they took down the link needed to set it up?
Good Luck!
Great! Thank you so much!

Do you know if it is inner positive or outer positive? (There is probably a small drawing...) I am 90% sure it's inner positive...

And (I know I am getting greedy now! Wink ) do have by chance a manual?

I am not sure what the USB ports are for. I thought it is connecting to an iPhone wirelessly...

Thank you!

Anton
(04-06-2020, 09:14 PM)Anton_G. Wrote:

Thank you!

Anton
AC Adapter Specs:

Good Luck!

Do you know if it is inner positive or outer positive? (There is probably a small drawing...) I am 90% sure it's inner positive...

I am not sure what the USB ports are for. I thought it is connecting to an iPhone wirelessly...

Thank you!

Anton
The inner is positive.  No manual.  It seems like all online instructions and documentation has been taken down.  As I understand the USB ports were to add memory and future capabilities. I doubt however there is a future for it.  Although it seems to be working pretty well for me.

Thank you!

Anton

PA-24W
output - 12V  -  2A
50-60 Hz

I am facing issue - Unable to find Jamblaster in the Jamkazam app. Last year it worked. I have intune onstaleld on my computer. on the same LAN network - still cannot find Jamblaster.

(04-09-2020, 03:20 AM)RobWTAZ Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 09:14 PM)Anton_G. Wrote:

Thank you!

Anton
AC Adapter Specs:

Good Luck!

Thank you!

Anton
The inner is positive.  No manual.  It seems like all online instructions and documentation has been taken down.  As I understand the USB ports were to add memory and future capabilities. I doubt however there is a future for it.  Although it seems to be working pretty well for me.

Tryin to use JamBlaster like before cant find in Jakazam app, an yi dea. Worked last year.
If you had it working before it should still be in your audio profiles and may need to be activated. Check 'Audio Gear'. If not you will have to add it.
(04-14-2020, 01:42 PM)RobWTAZ Wrote: If you had it working before it should still be in your audio profiles and may need to be activated. Check 'Audio Gear'.  If not you will have to add it.

Thank you for your comment.
The computer  should have iTune (in case of Windows) - which I have and then usually it comes under profile drop down. I am missing it now. see the attached file and the web url doesn't exist any more

any help from anyone will be appreciated

Attached Files
.pdf   Pairing Your Computer with Your JamBlaster.pdf (Size: 719.97 KB / Downloads: 4)
I am finding the same issue. I can't see the jamblaster settings option in the dropdown under my profile. Are some people still able to see jamblaster settings or has it disappeared for everyone?
(04-15-2020, 10:06 AM)Hermeto fan Wrote: I am finding the same issue. I can't see the jamblaster settings option in the dropdown under my profile. Are some people still able to see jamblaster settings or has it disappeared for everyone?

yeah me too. I was trying to give another try to jamkazam with the jamblaster and the option is no longer in the app.
I also have tons of problems using my external audio card.
Very frustrating