• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voice in left speaker, instrument in right speaker problem
Brand new at using jk, in general it is working great.
When connected, others hear my mic in one speaker and my instrument in the other speaker.

I’m using scarlett 2i2 with mic in one input and mandolin in other input
I hear myself in both side of my head phones. 
Any suggestions to fix this.

Thanks
(08-22-2020, 08:33 PM)Elb2000 Wrote: Brand new at using jk, in general it is working great.
When connected, others hear my mic in one speaker and my instrument in the other speaker.

I’m using scarlett 2i2 with mic in one input and mandolin in other input
I hear myself in both side of my head phones. 
Any suggestions to fix this.

Thanks

I have same issue and would also appreciate some advice.  I have tried numerous fixes that did not work.
Perhaps someone else will chime in to offer more information. My understanding is, since your interface likely has 2 inputs, your channels for voice/instrument are hard panned Left/Right. The common approach is to a. drop a hardware mixer in front of the Audio Interface whereby you can control the panning. Or, some interfaces come with an GUI app, it's own software mixer that will allow you to customize the mix before it is routed to JK. You should investigate this first. Finally, it might be in the JK Audio Console, since each Track is separate; you may be able to control the panning in JK. I have a different interface that comes with software and allows me to control the mix before it's routed to JK. Hope this makes sense.
>>>
Did you configure your JamKazam track as mono track?

So, in the configuration of your tracks select just one dropdown designation per channel/track and leave the other one at "none".
(08-28-2020, 07:46 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: >>>
Did you configure your JamKazam track as mono track?

So, in the configuration of your tracks select just one dropdown designation per channel/track and leave the other one at "none".

Thank you. 
This got fixed when I changed to have 2 inputs instead of one input.