• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interfaces
Does the PositiveGrid Spark amp work with jamkazam?
(08-18-2020, 05:57 PM)BigKev Wrote: Does the PositiveGrid Spark amp work with jamkazam?
Works for me. Just make sure you have the Positive Grid ASIO driver installed on your PC. Also, turn the Output (Master Volume) all the way down and use the Music Volume to control everything. Then you will hear yourself and everyone else thru the Spark. You can then adjust individual instruments from within Jamkazam. Good luck!
(08-18-2020, 07:27 PM)mreust230 Wrote:
(08-18-2020, 05:57 PM)BigKev Wrote: Does the PositiveGrid Spark amp work with jamkazam?
Works for me. Just make sure you have the Positive Grid ASIO driver installed on your PC. Also, turn the Output (Master Volume) all the way down and use the Music Volume to control everything. Then you will hear yourself and everyone else thru the Spark. You can then adjust individual instruments from within Jamkazam. Good luck!

Hi,

I'm trying to connect my spark to JamKazam but Spark's ASIO driver doesn't show up in the INPUT list when adding a new Audio Gear.
Thumbs Up 
Hello, 

Hey new here and on Jamkazam. Trying to work through this Spark Amp hook up. So if I turn the Output Down and only use the  Music Volume (headset),  I will not hear anything from the amp speaker, I will have to use headphones?   is there not a way to use the speakers ?  

thanks

Also BigKev.   When I'm hooked up to JamKazam I can hear my guitar, but I hear nothing from my Ipad as far as backing tracks or songs!!  Damn, I play mostly with the songs off of my Ipad. My hope in this endeavor was that I could still do that using the Ipad and Spark App and broadcast that to my buddy who is playing drums through JamKazam. This way we both were jamming to the same background song or backing track. We are not that good, so playing just me and him (guitar & drum) without a song to go by or backing track, is useless for us. 

Any thoughts?  Thanks
I downloaded the Positive Grid ASIO driver and Jamkazam couldn't find the SPark amp. So I had to uninstall  the driver.
(12-10-2020, 04:37 PM)fg3440@msn.com Wrote:
Hello, 

Hey new here and on Jamkazam. Trying to work through this Spark Amp hook up. So if I turn the Output Down and only use the  Music Volume (headset),  I will not hear anything from the amp speaker, I will have to use headphones?   is there not a way to use the speakers ?  

thanks

Also BigKev.   When I'm hooked up to JamKazam I can hear my guitar, but I hear nothing from my Ipad as far as backing tracks or songs!!  Damn, I play mostly with the songs off of my Ipad. My hope in this endeavor was that I could still do that using the Ipad and Spark App and broadcast that to my buddy who is playing drums through JamKazam. This way we both were jamming to the same background song or backing track. We are not that good, so playing just me and him (guitar & drum) without a song to go by or backing track, is useless for us. 

Any thoughts?  Thanks

My testing shows that the SPARK can only have one input at a time.  When I plug in the USB I lose the bluetooth audio input.  When I unplug the USB, the bluetooth audio comes back.