• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cohen1815@gmail.com
Re Audio Input: I am trying to use JK on my MacBook Pro. I am unable to make my microphone be heard by my friend in my session, whether I use the internal mic of the laptop or my Shure mic plugged into my interface. I can hear my friend in my headphones and also see her video image when she hosts the session. My latencies are good, with a nice green signal. My mic is not muted and when I look at my slider, I can see the lights flickering when I talk into the mic. But my friend does not get the sound. Any ideas?? I know my internal mic works since I use it all the time in the dreaded Zoom. Thank you for any suggestions...
(08-03-2020, 02:52 AM)cohen1815@gmail.com Wrote: Re Audio Input: I am trying to use JK on my MacBook Pro. I am unable to make my microphone be heard by my friend in my session, whether I use the internal mic of the laptop or my Shure mic plugged into my interface. I can hear my friend in my headphones and also see her video image when she hosts the session. My latencies are good, with a nice green signal. My mic is not muted and when I look at my slider, I can see the lights flickering when I talk into the mic. But my friend does not get the sound. Any ideas?? I know my internal mic works since I use it all the time in the dreaded Zoom. Thank you for any suggestions...
>>>
Maybe your friend has you muted?
(happens, by mistake, very easily)