• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Symbol with musical instrument
Hello everyone. I am sorry if I ask a question already asked by someone else but I have looked for the answer and I have not found it. So, I understood that it is not currently possible to customize the avatar because the function is not implemented. For now the only option is the one with the symbol of the head with the headphones. However, I am interested in the other small circle, the one in which the symbol of the instrument should appear. Many people (me too) have only the symbol of the musical note and the word "other" and this makes it difficult to identify immediately if in a session there is already the instrument that you play (in my case the drums) and therefore it is useless to try to to come in. How do you make the musical instrument symbol appear? If I go to my personal profile I see the circle with drums symbol but in the session section you can see the generic one. Thanks and sorry again if the answer has already been given.
Hello everyone. I answer myself because now I know how to change the icon with the musical instrument (another kind user suggested it to me in chat).
I thought we should proceed from "PROFILE" and instead we should start from "AUDIO GEAR". The path is: AUDIO GEAR - CONFIGURE - UPDATE - INSTRUMENT - SAVE SETTINGS. Bye.
(04-24-2020, 06:58 AM)Gio Bell Wrote: Hello everyone. I answer myself because now I know how to change the icon with the musical instrument (another kind user suggested it to me in chat).
I thought we should proceed from "PROFILE" and instead we should start from "AUDIO GEAR". The path is: AUDIO GEAR - CONFIGURE - UPDATE - INSTRUMENT - SAVE SETTINGS. Bye.

Thanks, just the info I was looking for.
Thank you.  (I also assumed it would be thru profile.)
Related to this, how do you get two different instrument symbols to show? I often see two or more next to some names. Can't see an obvious way to get more than one to show.
(05-29-2020, 09:09 PM)Jackd Wrote: Related to this, how do you get two different instrument symbols to show? I often see two or more next to some names. Can't see an obvious way to get more than one to show.

I setup individual tracks for each instrument I play. So, for me that's a bass guitar track, a keyboard track, and a voice track. As a result, 3 different icons are displayed next to my "avatar"
(05-30-2020, 04:08 PM)Zlartibartfast Wrote:
(05-29-2020, 09:09 PM)Jackd Wrote: Related to this, how do you get two different instrument symbols to show? I often see two or more next to some names. Can't see an obvious way to get more than one to show.

I setup individual tracks for each instrument I play. So, for me that's a bass guitar track, a keyboard track, and a voice track. As a result, 3 different icons are displayed next to my "avatar"
Ok thanks, I'll have a look at doing that.
(04-24-2020, 06:58 AM)Gio Bell Wrote: Hello everyone. I answer myself because now I know how to change the icon with the musical instrument (another kind user suggested it to me in chat).
Thanks Gio. I've been meaning to do this for a while, and hadn't worked out how to do it.