• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to close out your session?
Hi, 

I am new to using JamKazam. So far I have had a pretty good experience using the software. I am able to join sessions that exist and participate, etc.  Now when I create my own session, I am not able to get my friends connected. I share out the url link with them, but when they try to access, it states to them, that the session doesn't exist. Not sure why that is happening. Anyone have any ideas? Now with that in mind, I retried the process again, and it created additional sessions, and now I have a few sessions in my account, but none of my friends could access, and I cant figure out how to close out a session (officially). The only thing I notice that clears it up is that the next day, those sessions are no longer listed. 

Just looking for some advice, etc. 
Thank you
1) A session doesn't completely close until the last person in a session leaves. If you click the "Leave" tab (in the top right of the session) you should leave a session. JK will give you a list of sessions that you created just in case you want to return to them.
2) Your friends must have a working account on JK. They can go to your profile and there will be a yellow link that says " Click to Join"
3) I believe the share url was used when the "Listen" feature worked. People could listen in on your session from the website.
(03-30-2020, 11:15 PM)mabalot Wrote: 1) A session doesn't completely close until the last person in a session leaves. If you click the "Leave" tab (in the top right of the session) you should leave a session. JK will give you a list of sessions that you created just in case you want to return to them.
2) Your friends must have a working account on JK. They can go to your profile and there will be a yellow link that says " Click to Join"
3) I believe the share url was used when  the "Listen" feature worked. People could listen in on your session from the website.

Thank you for the insight -