• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
not letting me add 2nd audio track
I've added input 1 (Voice) but the system won't let me add Input 2 (guitar).  Instrument drop drop stays grey.  Using Presonus Audiobox 96 with Windows 7 computer

thanks
(04-14-2020, 12:46 AM)whr00@yahoo.com Wrote: I've added input 1 (Voice) but the system won't let me add Input 2 (guitar).  Instrument drop drop stays grey.  Using Presonus Audiobox 96 with Windows 7 computer

thanks

whr00 - can you share a picture of the Configure Audio Gear step with the dropdown dropped down so we can see the choices?
Kevin
(04-14-2020, 04:27 AM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-14-2020, 12:46 AM)whr00@yahoo.com Wrote: I've added input 1 (Voice) but the system won't let me add Input 2 (guitar).  Instrument drop drop stays grey.  Using Presonus Audiobox 96 with Windows 7 computer

thanks

whr00 - can you share a picture of the Configure Audio Gear step with the dropdown dropped down so we can see the choices?
No choices come up in instrument drop down.  I set up input 1 as voice (with a mic connected)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I noticed when I restarted the computer the settings screen briefly displayed input 2 as upright bass. That input 2 box didn’t stay displayed for long so I couldn’t change the instrument. When I tried to delete and reenter new gear JK did not let me enter the 2nd input (my original problem)