• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pairing options missing from the Manage menu after APril 26, 2020 Windows update
(04-28-2020, 11:06 PM)mabalot Wrote: The Jamblaster functions are now in "Manage -  Audio Settings - Audio Console". Send a message to support@jamkazam.com if you can not get your jamblaster to connect to the app.

I've sent an email. I'll report back what I hear.

(04-29-2020, 02:56 PM)Peter Kent Wrote: I can also no longer pair my jamblaster to windows 10.  I cannot get my jamblaster to even be recognized as an option on my new computer.  it was working on old computer but now even on the old windows 10 compter it is not pairing up.  I left jamkazam 4 years ago over similar issues with the jamblaster and was hoping that the issues were resolved with new updates.

You do need the Bonjour service running, I believe. That comes with iTunes, or you can sort of track down a separate installer. My problem when I dragged the Jamblaster out was that I had upgraded my laptop and did not install iTunes. So no pairing (with the OLDER app). Got the Jamblaster paired late last week, I think, and then the April 26th update made all that disappear.

I've sent an email to the support address to see if there's any advice from Jamkazam itself.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Pairing options missing from the Manage menu after APril 26, 2020 Windows update - by GuyWithDogs - 04-29-2020, 03:42 PM