• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com
(04-23-2020, 09:20 PM)jbuecker Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 08:02 PM)Stevecorrell57@gmail.com Wrote: I just hooked up a new Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB interface and actually was playing with changing sample rate in Jamkazam when it crashed and now it won't reconnect.  I'm using an Apple iMac 27" with 40g ram, 3.7g 6 core intel Core i5 running Catalina 10.15.4

What steps should I take to troubleshoot and restore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Jamkazam with no luck.
Try setting / or changing the sample rate in the Focusrite Control Application... ideally it should be set to 48khz... try that and see if that helps.?
HTH,~JB
I have tried messing with the sample rate....wonder if that isnt part of whats going on.   I think it might be Focusrite Control has blocked or done something to the open network port I selected.   I'm going to mess around with that this afternoon.  So much want this to work!

(04-24-2020, 01:44 PM)Stevecorrell57@gmail.com Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 09:20 PM)jbuecker Wrote:
(04-23-2020, 08:02 PM)Stevecorrell57@gmail.com Wrote: I just hooked up a new Focusrite Clarett 8Pre USB interface and actually was playing with changing sample rate in Jamkazam when it crashed and now it won't reconnect.  I'm using an Apple iMac 27" with 40g ram, 3.7g 6 core intel Core i5 running Catalina 10.15.4

What steps should I take to troubleshoot and restore. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling Jamkazam with no luck.
Try setting / or changing the sample rate in the Focusrite Control Application... ideally it should be set to 48khz... try that and see if that helps.?
HTH,~JB
I have tried messing with the sample rate....wonder if that isnt part of whats going on.   I think it might be Focusrite Control has blocked or done something to the open network port I selected.   I'm going to mess around with that this afternoon.  So much want this to work!   

OK, I just tried to "Configure Port Preferences" and it won't open the screen, it just pulls up the "Reattempting to connect" window again.   Also, when I go to Audio Booster, frame size is empty and greyed out..... looks like I'm stuck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Reattempting to load www.jamkazam.com - by Stevecorrell57@gmail.com - 04-24-2020, 01:44 PM