• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash
(02-28-2021, 01:26 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote: Not going full screen isn't a great option, just to add. I am trying to play chamber music with colleagues and students. It's hard enough to get nonverbal cues when my partner is an image on a screen. It's harder still when that image is tiny.

>>>
There already has been a lot of discussion around JamKazam and using video. Also on this forum.
I think(?) I've also seen posts regarding JamKazam on M1 in general (edit: (not) also video related - it appears it was, not detecting cams ...) possibly not being a happy marriage.(?!)

Maybe - for now - if you know FS-video is going to crash your session, don't go FS?

In the mean time, did you file a support request? (it could be already in the works) edit: and apparently it is.

NB - Big Sur itself does not seem to be the 'problem' here. Just testing. Running 11.2.2 on my Intel MBP I can go JKz & FS vid without issues.

Messages In This Thread
RE: M1 + Big Sur + Full-Screen video = crash - by richard@tempestadimare.org - 03-01-2021, 07:17 PM