• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Terrible issues since Oct 27 update
(11-04-2020, 01:26 AM)lconway Wrote: I am in two groups that have used JK for several months. We like all have had intermittent issues, but these have generally been declining. However, I have had one session with each of the groups (totalling 7 members) since the Oct 27 update, and it has been the worst experience for some time. One member in particular gets repeatedly dropped from the session (last night even more consistently, could not get through a song without losing the drummer). In addition, individual members suddenly cannot hear other members but can be heard themselves, and can hear some but not all of the members. This has happened throughout the sessions with both groups since Oct 29.

Is this a problem with the update? Or are there refinements of settings that need to be changed with this update? Suggestions? We have been highly impressed overall, but these were terribly deflating episodes.   Huh
I spoke briefly with a member of the JK support team yesterday about this issue and they are aware of it and are planning to push out another client update this weekend to address it. Our band has agreed to participate in a test session with JK to verify the problem and potential solution. I'll provide an update as soon as we know more, hopefully by Sunday evening.

Messages In This Thread
Terrible issues since Oct 27 update - by lconway - 11-04-2020, 01:26 AM
RE: Terrible issues since Oct 27 update - by StuartR - 11-07-2020, 12:36 PM