• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Independent mapping, independent filter...
(04-06-2020, 09:08 AM)haryuki Wrote: Hello,

I have the same issues, I allowed JamKazam in my windows firewall app setting,
I have a public IP and I did a port forwarding in my router but I hd the same issue
" Independent Mapping, Independent Filter, random port, no hairpin".

Could you help me?

Thank you

Make you sure that you have a public IP for the first.
You can use the link https://www.showmyipaddress.eu to verify if the Ip which you connect on the web is the number of your physical IP.
If it is not the same, it means that your provider uses a NAT to hide your IP. If is your case, try to call to your Internet provider and ask
if you can a public IP for free or with a subscription. 
The only thing that I don't know and I'm trying to understand is if the users of JamKazam need a static public IP or dynamic public IP
Some providers can allow you to usa a dynamic public IP for free, some only static to subscribe at a cost around $5 per month, almost is so in Italy.
Once you have resolved this problem of public IP as I know you have only to open a port on your router, and for this  you can find a lot of thread about 
under forum "Help with network gear".
I hope my suggestion could be useful for you, I'm in the same situation and I don't know so more than you. I'm writing from Italy and in this moment it could be 
a blessing to jam with other musicians during the "lockdown".
Good Luck.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Independent mapping, independent filter... - by ValeRoss - 04-06-2020, 09:50 AM