• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample rate
Why do I get the error that my input sample rate doesn't match the output sample rate? I dont see a way to adjust it.
Me and my friend are experiencing the same thing.  There has been no answer so far.  I'm usuing M-Audio Fast Track Ultra 8r.  it won't let me use ASIO driver without huge latency.
(04-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Lucky Fingers Wrote: Why do I get the error that my input sample rate doesn't match the output sample rate? I dont see a way to adjust it.

I kept banging into that myself.  Go to Control Panel > Sound. Under Playback for the default device, right-click and select Properties.  Click on Advanced and then select the 16 bit 48000Hz (DVD Quality) in the drop-down.  Repeat for the Recording tab.
I checked and they are both set the same. Still getting the warning.
(04-06-2020, 01:00 AM)ostaz Wrote: I checked and they are both set the same.  Still getting the warning.

Delete the ASIO4ALL device and then add it back. Make sure the setting in the drop-down on one of the screens is 48000 instead of Match.
(04-06-2020, 01:03 AM)eitankus Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:00 AM)ostaz Wrote: I checked and they are both set the same.  Still getting the warning.

Delete the ASIO4ALL device and then add it back. Make sure the setting in the drop-down on one of the screens is 48000 instead of Match.
What if i'm running in 44.1...is that not ok? ...and thanks for the help, btw!! Smile
(04-06-2020, 01:55 AM)ostaz Wrote:
(04-06-2020, 01:03 AM)eitankus Wrote:

What if i'm running in 44.1...is that not ok?  ...and thanks for the help, btw!! Smile

Sure.  Then set the Sound settings to 44100 and change Match to 44100.  They all have to be the same otherwise you get that message.
(04-06-2020, 12:41 AM)eitankus Wrote:
(04-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Lucky Fingers Wrote: Why do I get the error that my input sample rate doesn't match the output sample rate? I dont see a way to adjust it.

I kept banging into that myself.  Go to Control Panel > Sound. Under Playback for the default device, right-click and select Properties.  Click on Advanced and then select the 16 bit 48000Hz (DVD Quality) in the drop-down.  Repeat for the Recording tab.

I'm seeing a similar error trying to configure the M-Audio Fast track to work as an input device.  I am using a Mac, however.  Does anyone have experience using the M-Audio Fast Track with a Mac?
Does Jamkazam have a "control panel," or are we talking about another control panel?
Sorry I should have been more clear. Windows Control Panel.