• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio in only one ear
When in a session, I am having an issue hearing sessions in both sides of my headphones. I've recorded a test session using a vocal input and an instrument input, and can hear both sides. However, when in a public session, I hear only on one side.

I'm using M-box Pro 3 into iMac 10.13.6. There are no latency issues, nor other problems playing with other players. Just that I only have audio in one ear.
(12-14-2020, 07:04 PM)rcortesim Wrote: When in a session, I am having an issue hearing sessions in both sides of my headphones. I've recorded a test session using a vocal input and an instrument input, and can hear both sides. However, when in a public session, I hear only on one side.

I'm using M-box Pro 3 into iMac 10.13.6. There are no latency issues, nor other problems playing with other players. Just that I only have audio in one ear.
What do you have plugged into your audio interface on each of the inputs? If you only have one instrument or mic plugged into the interface be sure that you haven't specified the use of both inputs in the JK audio channel setup. If, for example, you have a microphone in input 1 but you tell JK that both Inputs are to be used, you'll only hear audio in one ear. JK Is expecting something else in input 2.
It's fixed, but only because I re-configured the audio (with the exact same settings).
Input 1: bass
Input 3: vocal

By clearing those settings and re-configuring, the problem was solved. Apparently, a hiccup in the setup.

Thanks for your response.