• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Network testing options
Brick 
                Hi, in your videos the setup includes the Network Test option in the menu accessible at the top right corner of the app. However, I am not seeing that option at all in my Mac client (Build 2.00 - "1.0.3711").
I suspect I am having a network issue as what I am streaming is not heard on the other end (if I open it on another computer the link to my session accessible by fans).
So far I tried the default configuration and then the one I am attaching here - checked port forwarding and other options but the result is the same. Session time is shown correctly on the receiving end but no audio. My ISP is RCN in Chicago. Source-Connect Elements, Zoom, Teamviewer etc all seem to work fine. 
Any help will be appreciated!
(09-03-2020, 08:18 PM)japa Wrote: Hi, in your videos the setup includes the Network Test option in the menu accessible at the top right corner of the app. However, I am not seeing that option at all in my Mac client (Build 2.00 - "1.0.3711").
I suspect I am having a network issue as what I am streaming is not heard on the other end (if I open it on another computer the link to my session accessible by fans).
So far I tried the default configuration and then the one I am attaching here - checked port forwarding and other options but the result is the same. Session time is shown correctly on the receiving end but no audio. My ISP is RCN in Chicago. Source-Connect Elements, Zoom, Teamviewer etc all seem to work fine. 
Any help will be appreciated!
>>>
It's unclear to me what your question is and what you are trying to do.

To test if things work correctly: Start a 'Quick Start Solo' session - and see/hear if you can hear your instruments/mic

Now goto 'find session' and find/try to join an ongoing session and politely aks if people can hear you (and check if you hear them)
You've found two features which don't work because JK disabled them earlier this year:
  1. Fans listening to a session without joining it.
  2. Network test servers.
If you and the other players hear each other, that's the best you can do. Spectators can listen by joining the session and muting themselves.