• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Instrument selection in my profile
Hi,

I am new to Jamkazam and play Pedal Steel Guitar, is there any way I can specify my instrument in my icon correctly.

The Instrument selection options I have seem to be electric guitar or other

Is there any way to better define my instrument for others to know what I play when joining sessions ?

Many thanks,
Alan..
Same here. I have a few audio track channels for instruments not on the list. I just choose "other". This does not pose a problem for me personally.
(05-22-2020, 01:03 PM)Grateful Dead Jams Wrote: Same here. I have a few audio track channels for instruments not on the list. I just choose "other". This does not pose a problem for me personally.

I was afraid I was missing some way of specifying it accuratly, I will use other as well, Many thanks,
By the way, I had the opportunity to play with a pedal steel player and it was one of my favorite JK experiences. Hope to connect some time. Thanks
(05-22-2020, 07:40 PM)Grateful Dead Jams Wrote: By the way, I had the opportunity to play with a pedal steel player and it was one of my favorite JK experiences. Hope to connect some time. Thanks

Yes, that would be good fun, Cheer alan..