• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do they make this jamblaster anymore?
Is it necessary or can I currently get on with my Steinberg UR22 usb sound interface box? I believe the jamblaster was supposed to offer the best low latency option for use with jamkazam compared to a box like the UR22.
We only made a limited run for a KickStarter. We have in the past generally suggested a UMC202; it's modern, modern drivers, and at the most aggressive ASIO settings, it does decently (and is not too expensive).
Hi, all!  FWIW (and from the list of audio interfaces here in the forums):

1. The Steinberg UR22mkII has been confirmed to work with JamKazam here in the forums,
  2. the Behringer UMC202HD has been confirmed to work with JamKazam here in the forums,
  3. the Berhinger UMC202 (product has been discontinued) has been mentioned in the forums, and
  4. the Steinberg UR22 has been mentioned in the forums, and per JamKazam's recommendation, has been confirmed to work with JamKazam.
Hope this helps!
Kevin
(04-07-2020, 03:21 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, all!  FWIW (and from the list of audio interfaces here in the forums):

1. The Steinberg UR22mkII has been confirmed to work with JamKazam here in the forums,
  2. the Behringer UMC202HD has been confirmed to work with JamKazam here in the forums,
  3. the Berhinger UMC202 (product has been discontinued) has been mentioned in the forums, and
  4. the Steinberg UR22 has been mentioned in the forums, and per JamKazam's recommendation, has been confirmed to work with JamKazam.
Hope this helps!

Can you post direct links to these threads? Other question I have is regarding what weight does the audio interface vs the upload internet speed have an impact on low latency. I see my download speed is 200mps but my upload speed 11mps.
(04-07-2020, 03:52 PM)Rickeyjt Wrote:
(04-07-2020, 03:21 PM)kkriner@gmail.com Wrote: Hi, all!  FWIW (and from the list of audio interfaces here in the forums):

Hope this helps!

Can you post direct links to these threads? Other question I have is regarding what weight does the audio interface vs the upload internet speed have an impact on low latency. I see my download speed is 200mps but my upload speed 11mps.

Hi, Rickeyjt! I posted a direct link to the lists, but do not have direct links to the specific items. Searching for the interface name is probably the quickest way to find them.
Kevin
fyi I got a couple of what appear to be spam messages from you? a link followed by hundreds of blank lines

Kim Kiefer <vmangiaterra@uade.edu.ar> via uadeeduar.onmicrosoft.com
to: rjt <rjt****.com>
date: Apr 7, 2020, 8:32 PM
subject: 😰 Recipient: Rjt Message #{4}
mailed-by: mail-av5.dca2.superb.net
signed-by: uadeeduar.onmicrosoft.com
: Important according to Google magic.
On 4/7/2020 6:32:56 PM
Kim Kiefer wrote

ðŸ˜
http://fundacionnazaret.com.ar/kiowshnh/...Kim_Kiefer

"The opportunity was made to order for her. She had quarreled with Bill and he had gone off to get drunk. She knew her Bill and how drunk he could get and how long he would stay away. She needed time. Time was of the essence. She had to assume that there was time. Otherwise the whole thing flopped. She had to pack her own clothes and take them in her car to Coon Lake and hide them there, because they had to be gone. She had to walk back. She had to murder Crystal Kingsley and dress her in Muriel's clothes and get her down in the lake. All that took time. As to the murder itself, I imagine she got her drunk or knocked her on the head and drowned her in the bathtub in this cabin. That would be logical and simple too. She was a nurse, she knew how to handle things like bodies. She knew how to swim—we have it from Bill that she was a fine swimmer. And a drowned body will sink. All she had to do was guide it down into the deep water-where she wanted it. There is nothing in all this beyond the powers of one woman who could swim. She did it, she dressed in Crystal Kingsley's clothes, packed what else of hers she wanted, got into Crystal Kingsley's car and departed. And at San Bernardino she ran into her first snag, Lavery.

[Message clipped] View entire message

VVVVVVVVVVVV

Kim Kiefer vmangiaterra@uade.edu.ar via uadeeduar.onmicrosoft.com
Tue, Apr 7, 8:32 PM (3 hours ago)
to rjt

On 4/7/2020 6:32:24 PM
Kim Kiefer wrote

😗

http://www.goodinfood.it/uokcfhgj/nlqw0q...Kim_Kiefer

I climbed in at the window of the other bathroom.