• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a Happy Camper - Audio Card No Longer Found
OK, so struggled with a friend last night to get everything dialed in and we got pretty close.  I have been running virtual cable and have steam so there are virtual mic and speaker options there as well, which made it a lot more complicated.

Shut down the session last night and hopped on the computer this morning.  Yeah, only the steam options are there; my laptop cannot even see / find my on-board audio any more, despite "device search" and all of that.

I basically have no audio on my laptop anymore and I would like to know what ideas people might have about restoring it and what Jamkazam may have done so that I can avoid it in the future ...

Angry
(05-16-2020, 04:38 PM)ndjester Wrote: OK, so struggled with a friend last night to get everything dialed in and we got pretty close.  I have been running virtual cable and have steam so there are virtual mic and speaker options there as well, which made it a lot more complicated.

Shut down the session last night and hopped on the computer this morning.  Yeah, only the steam options are there; my laptop cannot even see / find my on-board audio any more, despite "device search" and all of that.

I basically have no audio on my laptop anymore and I would like to know what ideas people might have about restoring it and what Jamkazam may have done so that I can avoid it in the future ...

Angry
>>>
You really have to look for that locally. JKZ does nothing to or with your computer hardware and/or drivers.

Now about restoring things. What have you done yourself sofar as in research of your hard- and software for possible issues causing your loss of audio?