• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Audio Levels (long)
(05-15-2020, 09:08 AM)bullmoon Wrote: I am only about 3 weeks into using JamKazam. A friend and I were doing sessions in my studio before the whole covid-19 thing started and we found JamKazam and it has been especially useful to keep us going.  We'd been jamming to some Band In A Box backing tracks (bass and drum), so we have bounced those down to FLAC files to play in JK. This has worked well for us, although getting the audio levels correct has been a mystery to some extent. FWIW, I ran a recording studio for about 10 years using primarily Nuendo and ProTools, so I have some background with this.

*snip*
Hi Bullmoon,

Thanks for the detailed post! I just got started with JamKazam today. 

Do you know of a way to loop the audio out from Band in a Box so it can be a live backing track in a JamKazam session, or are audio files the only way? I'm running an eight-channel MOTU interface on a Mac Pro, in Mojave 10.14.5.

I'm hoping to use BIAB as live backing tracks; and would rather not go through the setup of using a second computer to run BIAB to a PA, then mic that into an input on the MOTU interface to become a track in the JK session. 

Thanks!

Filote

Messages In This Thread
Audio Levels (long) - by bullmoon - 05-15-2020, 09:08 AM
RE: Audio Levels (long) - by Filote - 05-25-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: Audio Levels (long) - by Chris Frost - 06-17-2020, 08:47 PM
RE: Audio Levels (long) - by jyokley@ptfs.com - 08-26-2020, 01:52 AM