• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamblaster as a usb audio interface?
You are meant to be able to use jamblaster as a ordinary audio interface by plugging it into a usb port. In the absence of being able to pair it with the client I am wondering if the latency figures as a usb interface would be good since it is designed with low latency in mind.

However when I plug it in to a usb port nothing happens - it seems it's not being recognised as an audio interface. 

Has anyone been able to get it to work as a usb interface?
(05-14-2020, 08:32 PM)Hermeto fan Wrote: You are meant to be able to use jamblaster as a ordinary audio interface by plugging it into a usb port. In the absence of being able to pair it with the client I am wondering if the latency figures as a usb interface would be good since it is designed with low latency in mind.

However when I plug it in to a usb port nothing happens - it seems it's not being recognised as an audio interface. 

Has anyone been able to get it to work as a usb interface?
I was also unable to use the jamblaster as an audio interface.  It does not seem to recognize any drivers.  Good luck and if you do get it to work, please post your fix.
Hi, both! Please see this thread in the forum for more information on support for theJamBlaster.
Kevin