• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing program
I recently downloaded Jamkazam, and I tried to test it by clicking on the button to play solo (I play recorder).  When I did, I couldn't figure out what to do next.  It seemed the only option was to record, and when I tried to record, at the end it said something like "error: rest".  Could anyone tell me what I did wrong?  And, if I want to test it some way other than recording, what are my options?  One I figure out how to do this based on someone's suggestions, am I going to follow similar suggestions when I try to play with a friend?
(05-09-2020, 11:32 PM)rika002@msn.com Wrote: I recently downloaded Jamkazam, and I tried to test it by clicking on the button to play solo (I play recorder).  When I did, I couldn't figure out what to do next.  It seemed the only option was to record, and when I tried to record, at the end it said something like "error: rest".  Could anyone tell me what I did wrong?  And, if I want to test it some way other than recording, what are my options?  One I figure out how to do this based on someone's suggestions, am I going to follow similar suggestions when I try to play with a friend?
>>>
When you created a solo session "quick start solo" and could hear yourself in your headphones with local monitoring turned OFF. Then success! That was your test.
You could actually do more there too. Like invite people to your session to play along.

!! Assuming you successfully setup your audio gear in the configuration menu?!