• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No graphics - white screen for Jamkaazm desktop app
(04-29-2020, 08:44 PM)HellKiller Wrote: It did work previously? Update the client. Update Windows. Update audio drivers (all drivers) from PC or motherboard manufacturers' websites. 

Jam Kazam, and use CCleaner or similar program to clean application path and registry settings related to it.

If Jam Kazam worked before try rolling back windows program changes and updates to when it actually worked using system restore (dependent on whether or not it was set up) in Windows operating system.

Thanks for the quick response and trying to help me solve this issue.  It is greatly appreciated!
1. Yes the desktop worked fine previously.  After uninstalling and reinstalling several times, and the last time, after I had signed up again with a new email and added my gear etc, I had it up and running perfectly.   Once I logged off and came back the next day, returned to that white screen.
2. Not sure how to update audio drivers, but the audio works if I am invited to a session.  I was able to click on join and it works.  Issue is what a pain and can't adjust anyone else's volume levels or set up a session on my own, etc., etc.  
3. CCleaner.  what does that do and will that screw with anything else on my computer?  It is a work computer so cant afford to screw something else up.
4. Not sure how to roll back Windows updates, but as I said, was working but I lose it once i log off.
Thanks!  Joel

Messages In This Thread
RE: No graphics - white screen for Jamkaazm desktop app - by joelfromjoelsgarage1 - 04-30-2020, 03:21 PM