• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RSVP and Setting UP recurring sessions
Hello.

I think there might be a problem with the latest release. RSVP is not working. I setup a session with RSVP to encourgage participation. All of the participants could not attached who had RSVPed. Invites to RSVP do not show up in their notification. At least, this is what RSVP people claim. 

The next problem is with reoccuring sessions. The problem setting up the session with the Weekly button pushed. Weekly is supposed be date +7 days.  Sessions setup on Thursday for a Monday event never occur. In fact, the day of the event is now 4 days from the event. Monday is now Thursday and Thursday is now Sunday, and Sunday is now Tuesday.
Hello,

An update to 1.37 has come down. I decided to change my session from RSVP to Ask for Approval. I cancelled all RSVP respondents. I have 1 RSVP respondent left, and the CANCEL RSVP never happens. I would like to start over but this one RSVP hangs up the process.

Hello.

I noticed that I have other sessions I was testing. Some of these are probablly dead. Whenever I attempt to cancel, I get a message.

Unexpected error occurred while cancelling RSVP request (500)

This must be related to the one above.
Hello,

The chat points every question to the forum. In this forum, questions are asked and no replies are offered.

Unexpected error occurred while cancelling RSVP request (500)

Is still here after the latest update. To me, the session is cancelled and the RSVP is no longer linked to any session.

Also, stealth RSVP are becoming the norm. Open Session is really a ploy to RSVP. The Open Session does not show these session decoys.