• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test servers unavailable
when i try to test the network it says no test servers currently available running a mac desktop on virgin media hub hard wired with an ethernet cable 
(03-28-2020, 02:46 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: when i try to test the network it says no test servers currently available running a mac desktop on virgin media hub hard wired with an ethernet cable 
Same problem here.  mac desktop wired to TalkTalk router.
Yes - same issue here in Western Canada. I have also added this comment into "New to JamKazam - Broken Links"
Maybe Jamjam (administrator) will reply.
cheers guys lets hope we get a reply i would imagine its very busy in the world of streaming etc
(03-28-2020, 03:00 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: cheers guys lets hope we get a reply i would imagine its very busy in the world of streaming etc

Hi all.

Over the past 2 days we've seen that the test server is under extreme load and is becoming unresponsive. The issue is under investigation.

Nothing to offer yet other than we are working on it! Bear with us!
Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.
I have been getting the error message "No test servers are available" ever since I installed the program yesterday. I am in Austin, TX and using Spectrum internet, PreSonus AudioBox USB and a Windows 10 64 bit PC. Audio tests work fine.
(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)flavio05@libero.it Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.

I have the exact same problem. Were you able to fix it?
Where can I find documentation about network configuration?
Thanks !
Good news even though I couldn't test the connection
It worked perfectly mac hardwired to router
Pnp enabled on the router Bass guitar plugged into
3rd generation focusrite solo just had to set up
The audio inputs and outputs within the jamkazam software for the solo altogether very pleased with the results
Not sure if the test servers has become available, I am not able to test. Smile
Thanks in advance

Bassmann Mcjams
Shy take the best of music with you all time..... Bassmann