• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
test servers unavailable
(03-29-2020, 12:59 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: Good news even though I couldn't test the connection
It worked perfectly mac hardwired to router
Pnp enabled on the router Bass guitar plugged into
3rd generation focusrite solo just had to set up
The audio inputs and outputs within the jamkazam software for the solo altogether very pleased with the results
yes it works however i would like to get the best connection posable as i like ther video component any body working with  the direct connect paring candidates?
(04-11-2020, 12:19 PM)ross byron Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 12:59 PM)mike@enchantedmirror.co.uk Wrote: Good news even though I couldn't test the connection
It worked perfectly mac hardwired to router
Pnp enabled on the router Bass guitar plugged into
3rd generation focusrite solo just had to set up
The audio inputs and outputs within the jamkazam software for the solo altogether very pleased with the results
yes it works however i would like to get the best connection posable as i like ther video component any body working with  the direct connect paring candidates?

Use of video will take unnecessary bandwidth, seriously hampering your audio quality. Just don't while playing.
Any update on the test servers? It's been a while now.
Hey Guys (JamKazam),

When I try and perform a network test I get a message hat pops up saying "No network test servers are available" just like the others have listed here. I've been trying at multiple different times of the day for 2 days now. Really excited to find out that this will work but so far my experience has been negative. Some of the other guys in my band have been successful over the last 2 days but most receive the same message that is above. Please advise.
(04-16-2020, 06:31 PM)ABQ John Wrote: Hey Guys (JamKazam),

When I try and perform a network test I get a message hat pops up saying "No network test servers are available" just like the others have listed here. I've been trying at multiple different times of the day for 2 days now. Really excited to find out that this will work but so far my experience has been negative. Some of the other guys in my band have been successful over the last 2 days but most receive the same message that is above. Please advise.

>>>
Just proceed without the test. It's not that important.

Please use the search function to find how to finetune your settings.
Test Server is optional. We will remove this step in the next release.
I Live in Toronto, and I have not been able at any time to do the network test, it constantly says "No Network test servers are avaiable" every time. Very Frustrating. Cant see latency
What can I do?
By the way, almost every link for help yields "This site can't be reached" message.
(04-18-2020, 08:46 PM)cdbechard@icloud.com Wrote: I Live in Toronto, and I have not been able at any time to do the network test, it constantly says "No Network test servers are avaiable" every time. Very Frustrating. Cant see latency
What can I do?
By the way, almost every link for help yields "This site can't be reached" message.

>>>
Please read the above post ...
(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)flavio05@libero.it Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.

Same problem here too. If I ignore it I've still been able to join or create a session but some of the peers are greyed out with no audio. The strange thing is that the peer who is the longest distance away from me is always active (I'm able to jam with them with no problems). Sometimes I've been able to have 4 peers connected and all working but then other times (the majority) if a greyed out peer with no audio joins, I get another error message about the client cra$ng and they cannot receive audio packets from me and I can't receive audio packets from them.  I've tried resync, restarting the client and rebooting both router and laptop. My audio system passes the tests. I've given JK firewall permission, placed the router security on low, enabled uPnP and disabled QoS. I can't understand why my friend who is the peer greatest distance from me is always active and I can jam with him without problems, but others who are lot closer to me are inactive(greyed out..no audio)  If anyone can help it would be greatly appreciated. I've been playing with this app for about 3 weeks already and when it works, it's fantastic. Kudos to the developers. I would love to be able to use JK a lot more, but even though I suspect its an ISP problem, I can't be sure.  I don't really want to try port forwarding when others who have tried it have had little success. If anyone can help it would be mightily appreciated. Goes without saying that I'm using an ethernet cable.
(04-01-2020, 10:24 AM)jakeb Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 05:12 PM)flavio05@libero.it Wrote: Hi everybody, I'm experiencing the same problem here. In addition I get the following error message:
"Check your network! Your network changes packets port-numbers. This may block receiving real-time UDP packet trafic from the Internet."
I tried to solve by disabling the firewall (both Windows and router) and also configuring port forwarding for ports 12000...12010 but I didn't get any results.
I guess the problem does not concern the local network but rather the provider's ADSL connection.

Me too. exactly the same. Did you fix it ??
I am changing ISP but will take 10 days
My Work ISP is different but I have the same issue there as well.
Maybe it is simply just overload ??

I have the same issue. Did you fix it ?