• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NoAudio when trying to connect with certain members
Exclamation 
Mercedes Wrote:We have the same problem.

One of us has a Mac and other Windows 10 and everything works well between them. But other two of us look grey in the same session, with the message "No audio?" in their track. Curiously, one of them hears other person but not us. The warning message of no audio from some peers appears. 

Could someone of you help us, please? Thank you.
I had the same issues you all described in this post and tried to resolve the Problem over weeks (Settings on Firewalls, OS, Audio, USB-Headset, Audio-device Behringer UM2, internal Micro, etc.), but without success. It worked only with my son who is connected to the same ISP NetCologne in the area of Cologne in Germany). Somehow I came to the DS-Lite tunnel, which could cause the issues and in-deed it did. I called the Provider and ask them to Change my Connection back to a full dual-stack Connection. They confirmed and provided me with a full IPV4 address instead of the tunnelled IPV4. They applied the Change to my Connection and to my router (AVM Fritzbox 7430). From this Moment on (since yesterday) all the issues are gone and I'm able to use a stable JamKazam session with my friend which was my goal. Maybe we have to finetunes things to minimize latency but in General it works now . So, no DS-lite, but a full IPV4 address for your router. The Change has the side-effect that I now can remotely Access my router and my home Network via mobile phone.
Good luck.
Having the same problem here. I'm trying to jam with 3 friends, and who's hearing who seems quite random. I don't think we have managed to play together all 4 at single time! yet. Most often one or two in the group won't get audio from all the participants in the jam while the other 2 can hear all. Who's receiving audio seem to vary depending on who's setting up the session – but it is hard to see a pattern. All of us all have been able to connect at some point, with decent latency, but not all 4 at the same time. Frustrating as f*ck. Please advice.
(05-13-2020, 02:15 PM)malignatius Wrote: Having the same problem here. I'm trying to jam with 3 friends, and who's hearing who seems quite random. I don't think we have managed to play together all 4 at single time! yet. Most often one or two in the group won't get audio from all the participants in the jam while the other 2 can hear all. Who's receiving audio seem to vary depending on who's setting up the session – but it is hard to see a pattern. All of us all have been able to connect at some point, with decent latency, but not all 4 at the same time. Frustrating as f*ck. Please advice.
>>>
Lately seen people using two routing methods simultaneously. So, having UPnP switched ON - AND using port forwarding in router and JKZ client.
Choose ONE.
Also switch OFF WiFi - even when cabled up alright. WiFi will get an IP-address and JKZ will bind ports to that address as well. In that light, make sure your computer has only one active IP-address and one method of routing UDP traffic.

Also; one very persistent case turned out to be a faulty UTP-cable. Replacing it solved situations exactly like you describe.

There might be something cooking at JKZ-devs HQ as well, pertaining this issue. It is 'kinda' mentioned in their 'gofundme' declaration.
same problem hear. I can hear everyone in the session but I am greyed out to one member in the session. We are all on macbook pro running Sierra. Anyone any suggestions?
Could you help us?
The other one watches me, and I hear him and watch him but he doesn't hear me. It is crazy.
Thank you
(03-29-2020, 11:45 PM)B.B. Wrote: Ive had the issue "no audio" with a few members in sessions and couldn't solve it, while with many other members its all fine.

- on my screen my own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on the screen of the opposite party i'm greyed out and it shows "no audio"
- on the screen of the opposite party their own signal shows green and all seems to be okay / on my screen the opposite party is greyed out and it shows "no audio"

Opening ports 12000 t0 12010 did not solve the issue.
Any suggestions?
Thanks,
This happened to me and we both quit JamKazam entirely and started a new session and it worked. I would try that first before changing router settings.