• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jam session destruction
Hello,

I established a jam session based on time and RSVP. I was testing the program. Everything was working fine till about 1/2 hour (19:00 EST) into the session. We discussed using the metronome on the software. I established it. One in my party commented it was at 120. I went to adjust it to 100 and... Gone. The session disappeared. IT was delisted. 

I went to go back in. I went under the Music Genre. It was not listed. I went under my listed sessions and it was there. I clicked on one and it was not listed. Did the server(s) hiccuped? 

I see another similar thread. This might be linked. I desired to not muddy the experience.
>>>
That is a just too bad. I assume where hardware, software, the internet and people are trying to work together, things go wrong sometimes.

It's a good thing that it is very easy and swift to start a new session and re-join by the rest to go on as you were.
Hello,

Software was the culprit for sure. The Metronome is feared. I will just use the SoundBrenner. It is indepenent of JamKazam. Not every feature is rock solid yet. My time was not even expired. I set up a 1 hour meeting. I am looking to see if anyone else was experience the same Session evaporation like my session endured.