• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problem with partial audio
Hi Everyone,
I am new to JamKazam, and love it. 
I am using a Behringer UPhoria UMC22 interface into a MacBook Pro.
After the recent update of Mac OS, and JamKazam's latest update, I have an odd problem.
When I am jamming with my pals, my headphone audio completely cuts out. They can still hear me playing, and still hear me talking in my mic. (Kemper into one input, and mic into another)
If I hit the "Resync" button, everything comes back fine...til it happens again.
Any ideas how to prevent this? Do I have something setup wrong? It seems to work great otherwise, and we have a great time jamming other than when this cuts out.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Steve
(04-16-2020, 01:17 PM)sshaver9 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
After the recent update of Mac OS, and JamKazam's latest update, I have an odd problem.
When I am jamming with my pals, my headphone audio completely cuts out. They can still hear me playing, and still hear me talking in my mic. (Kemper into one input, and mic into another)
If I hit the "Resync" button, everything comes back fine...til it happens again.
Any ideas how to prevent this? Do I have something setup wrong? It seems to work great otherwise, and we have a great time jamming other than when this cuts out.
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Steve
>>>

This seems to happen to more jammers. No concrete solution in my mind as yet. Dit you try to run the app/prograam on dedicated ports on your machine & network?
(04-16-2020, 01:44 PM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(04-16-2020, 01:17 PM)sshaver9 Wrote: Hi Everyone,
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Steve
>>>

This seems to happen to more jammers. No concrete solution in my mind as yet. Dit you try to run the app/prograam on dedicated ports on your machine & network?

Hey there,
No, I haven't tried this on dedicated ports on my machine/network. I can give that a whirl. Seems pretty easy to "turn on" in JamKazam.
Thanks for the response!
(04-16-2020, 01:17 PM)sshaver9 Wrote: I’m having the exact same issue. Were you able to solve it? Any advice greatly appreciated. Thanks!!!

Hi Everyone,
Any help is appreciated.
Thanks!!!
Steve