• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
interface choice
Why do i have to chose between 2 behringer interfaces in tab: Device Configuration, when i dont have such a interface, but i have a ZOOM livetrak 12 ant i can't select that thing. also ASIO panel won't openup and about a 1000 other problems
You must install the ASIO driver for the ZOOM Livetrack 12 (if there is one to download and install)
Probably had these interfaces (connected) at one time? Or installed their drivers? Or the Behringer ASIO driver?

Remove those from your system and install the corresponding driver to your interface you are trying to set up.
(04-13-2020, 06:01 PM)wjdewit1962 Wrote: Why do i have to chose between 2 behringer interfaces in tab: Device Configuration, when i dont have such a interface, but i have a ZOOM livetrak 12 ant i can't select that thing. also ASIO panel won't openup and about a 1000 other problems

I have Zoom Livetrak L-20 and can confirm it works well with JK under Windows 10 and under MacOSX 10.13, after installing the appropriate (Windows or Mac) driver downloaded from Zoom website.
(05-28-2020, 08:55 PM)MikeTranch Wrote:
(04-13-2020, 06:01 PM)wjdewit1962 Wrote: Why do i have to chose between 2 behringer interfaces in tab: Device Configuration, when i dont have such a interface, but i have a ZOOM livetrak 12 ant i can't select that thing. also ASIO panel won't openup and about a 1000 other problems

I have Zoom Livetrak L-20 and can confirm it works well with JK under Windows 10 and under MacOSX 10.13, after installing the appropriate (Windows or Mac) driver downloaded from Zoom website.
I have a Livetrak L-8 and have the following problems after installing the official zoom driver:
- device cannot be run with asio driver (JK tells me latency is > 32 s (!)), only with "zoom l8 wdm"
- audio return path from pc creates horrible noise and feedback for every participant

How is your livetrak set up? any idea to fix this?