• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Network Test Servers Available
I can't use the service as I can't test the server. Any idea when the servers will be available? Is there a workaround or do you have to test it first? Thanks from a newbie.
(03-29-2020, 12:59 PM)Mark B Wrote: I can't use the service as I can't test the server. Any idea when the servers will be available? Is there a workaround or do you have to test it first? Thanks from a newbie.

Hello!

I'm having the same issue here.

Here some background. I first sucessfully used jamkazam one time.
Then, I had to format my computer for unrelated issue.
I made a fresh install of Windows 7.
I tried again Jamkazam. I can connect to a session, send sound but cannot receive sound package.
After several try, Jamkazam pop me and say (not in these exact words) "you don't receive sound package. You may have a problem with network".
I then made the network test and get this error: "No network test servers are available".

Long story short, I don't think it is an issue with Jamkazam servor, but with my network settings which do not allow receiving.
I have no clue what to try next.
Any hint would be appreciated.
Hoodoo
(03-29-2020, 12:59 PM)Mark B Wrote: I can't use the service as I can't test the server. Any idea when the servers will be available? Is there a workaround or do you have to test it first? Thanks from a newbie.
It was working for me a couple of weeks ago but now not working Maybe Jamkazam's network servers have failed?

Looking a similar threads I expect that their systems are overloaded due to so many additional people these days trying to use the service all at once..
Testserver dropouts are a known issue and most likely due to many concurrent requests.
You can proceed without running the test. Unless your values are way-off you will be able to use the app/service.
Their server configuration is really broken. The call to get a list of test servers returns 404 - Not Found. 

That's not network overload. That's a broken system.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

From the April 4th update post at the top of every forum here:

"Network Test Unavailable
This is happening quite frequently. To mitigate, we are resetting the network test server every hour, but quickly it is brought down again. We believe it is related to multiple concurrent tests occurring at the same time, causing it to crash until the next hourly reset. We are investigating the root cause."