• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
scrambled video on Mac
Since both my Bandmate and I updated our Mac software to Sonoma 14.0, our sound works without change, however the video is scrambled. I could see this before I even I started a session so it appears to have something to do with my Artesia/JamKazam interaction with the updated Mac
(11-17-2023, 09:26 PM)TCGreen Wrote: Since both my Bandmate and I updated our Mac software to Sonoma 14.0, our sound works without change, however the video is scrambled. I could see this before I even I started a session so it appears to have something to do with my Artesia/JamKazam interaction with the updated Mac
Having the same problem since upgrade to Sonoma 14.1.1
I have the builtin camera and a logtech both are having the same problem. They both working fine with any other video.
Just wondering if you've found a solution?
(11-29-2023, 12:28 PM)patc890 Wrote:
(11-17-2023, 09:26 PM)TCGreen Wrote: Since both my Bandmate and I updated our Mac software to Sonoma 14.0, our sound works without change, however the video is scrambled. I could see this before I even I started a session so it appears to have something to do with my Artesia/JamKazam interaction with the updated Mac
I have the builtin camera and a logtech both are having the same problem. They both working fine with any other video.
I was in touch with JamKazam. Their new upgrade does not work with Sonora, but they are working on it. I used the Beta site they are testing and I got a great video. I have not yet had a chance to use it with my band, only on my own. To use it, when you start a session, just above the session choices there is a grey dropdown box. Use it to try the Beta. Apparently the most important person is the one initiating the sessions.
Good luck
(11-29-2023, 07:29 PM)TCGreen Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 12:28 PM)patc890 Wrote:
I was in touch with JamKazam. Their new upgrade does not work with Sonora, but they are working on it. I used the Beta site they are testing and I got a great video. I have not yet had a chance to use it with my band, only on my own. To use it, when you start a session, just above the session choices there is a grey dropdown box. Use it to try the Beta. Apparently the most important person is the one initiating the sessions.
Good luck
Thanks for that. I just tried it and it worked.