• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hi, I have moved house since the last time I used JK. Where do I update my location because JK is showing the postcode of my previous address. Thanks. Smile
(12-11-2022, 06:15 PM)Terri 716 Wrote: Hi, I have moved house since the last time I used JK. Where do I update my location because JK is showing the postcode of my previous address. Thanks. Smile

>>>
Never realized JKz showed (accurate) location(ZIP) data prior to your question.
Did you try to change the 'country/state/city' drop downs in your 'profile'?
> Tamacti Jun <
Hi Dimitri,

I think JK picked up the postcode/zone from my original registration address and profile update doesn't change it. I've now edited profile address to just 'country' and that seems to work.
Other matters. In 'find a musician' I can't select 'genre' and a few things. Is that because I'm on the free package? Also, is there any way to search musicians in UK because that would help with latency.
Thanks , Terri
(12-20-2022, 09:32 AM)Terri 716 Wrote: Hi Dimitri,

I think JK picked up the postcode/zone from my original registration address and profile update doesn't change it. I've now edited profile address to just 'country' and that seems to work.
Other matters. In 'find a musician' I can't select 'genre' and a few things. Is that because I'm on the free package? Also, is there any way to search musicians in UK because that would help with latency.
Thanks , Terri

>>>
Just checked, "Genres" search not 'active' on payment plan either.
Never used the "Search Musicians" myself. Geographical location doesn't seem to be a criterium. You can(?) sort the results by latency/distance to you. Not sure how accurate that is.
Best practice for me has been to just go online often and look at the 'open' sessions. Anything 'green' is game. Then 'connect' to the people you'd want to meet with more often.
> Tamacti Jun <