• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Updates in More Than a YEAR!
(08-20-2022, 07:36 PM)Tony Diamond Wrote: Seems there have been zero updates to the Jamkazam application since July 13, 2021, more than a year ago. There are still many things that don't work at all (broadcasting), don't work well (video streams), and the promised major updates to the streaming efficiencies that was supposed to happen when this switched to a paid subscription service. There are also still a lot of issues with drop-out and stability in a session periodically and certain people not able to hear each other randomly. 

Is this platform bow dead in terms of development? I'm still paying a subscription so I hope not, because that was the whole idea of the subscription switch - i.e. to finance actually further active DEVELOPMENT of this platform. Can someone from Jamkazam give us an update on where this platform stands at the moment, developmentally?

I have been in touch with the JK "Team" several times. I am always promised a "major update" coming soon. Nothing has shown up. I renewed for a year HOPING this was the real deal. Each time I log in, find no improvements and slow decline in the product, I feel more confident that this is turning into an all-promise scam. I hate it because I like this tool, but dammit, SOMETHING should be happening. More people need to bug them.

(01-21-2023, 11:27 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(01-20-2023, 05:03 PM)Sticks Wrote: I had the Support team helping me this week (January 16, 2023) with a minor issue, it was solved within 25 minutes.

Whoever posts in this forum that there is no support at JK, these people are wrong and not telling the truth. Bad!

>>>
Thank you Sticks and you are absolutely right!

The actual intended means of support by JamKazam are very much in place and active. So,
https://jamkazam.freshdesk.com/support/home

+ the email address on the bottom of every page on this forum and the support request link within the JamKazam app/program are there to help users with individual challenges. (Pls bear in mind that some support options are only available to users on specific payment plans. This can be found here: Level of support)

This forum is a JKz user community hangout, setup to communicate with & possibly help (and learn from) each other. Even if at times devs from JKz visit here, make announcements and answer the odd question, this forum is NOT an official support channel from JamKazam.

Sorry Dimitri, but that has not been my experience. They talk nice but nothing has improved that I have spoken with them about in over a year. As to being a liar, I am not and that is a bold proclamation on your part.
Larry
Bassman9952@gmail.com

Messages In This Thread
No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Tony Diamond - 08-20-2022, 07:36 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by dannydep - 08-22-2022, 08:55 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Sticks - 10-26-2022, 10:00 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by stenio - 10-28-2022, 02:02 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Sticks - 01-17-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Sticks - 01-20-2023, 05:03 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by lconway - 01-31-2023, 04:55 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Sticks - 01-23-2023, 05:39 PM
RE: No Updates in More Than a YEAR! - by Sticks - 01-23-2023, 07:41 PM