• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jamkazam update?
Hi. I'm just wondering if Jamkazam is still alive and kicking. There has not been an update in a long time, and the program does not work well with Windows 11. Does anyone know if an update is forthcoming? Thanks.
I'm wondering the same since I now use Windows 11 and my JK keep cra$ng. I'm quite surprised there hasn't been an update lately and it's very annoying. I pay a monthly fee and it seems we're not getting any satisfaction lately. What gives?
It’s much worse if you pay annually. There is no offramp, until the bell tolls.
I pay monthly to be a Gold member.
I use Win10.
I'm not a geek and I know nothing about Jitter (Jitter seems to be the buzzword nowadays).

I think the issues most JK users have is caused by an incorrect setup on their end. 

I have nothing to complain about.
JK is very alive and works flawless for me!
Stay safe!
(11-04-2022, 07:10 PM)Sticks Wrote: I pay monthly to be a Gold member.
I use Win10.
I'm not a geek and I know nothing about Jitter (Jitter seems to be the buzzword nowadays).

I think the issues most JK users have is caused by an incorrect setup on their end. 

You are not helping.
(11-10-2022, 07:22 PM)raskew Wrote:
(11-04-2022, 07:10 PM)Sticks Wrote: I pay monthly to be a Gold member.
I use Win10.

You are not helping.

JK was not working great for me when I started. The support team helped me to get my wrong settings right.
My advise is to contact the support team. They will help you.
Stay safe!
I was wondering the same.  I'm new to JK, AMAZING concept!  I wish I would have found it much sooner!
I had the Support team helping me this week (January 16, 2023) with a minor issue, it was solved within 25 minutes.

Whoever posts in this forum that there is no support at JK, my experience is exactly the opposite. Strange......
Stay safe!
(06-14-2022, 02:22 PM)cwzois@gmail.com Wrote: Hi. I'm just wondering if Jamkazam is still alive and kicking. There has not been an update in a long time, and the program does not work well with Windows 11. Does anyone know if an update is forthcoming? Thanks.
IDK.  is this working for you?    It seems the app will not launch in Windows ?   frustrating.
I haven’t gotten a reply to anything since the end of January. So this could be a ghost platform, at the moment.