• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Find people you've played with?
Do I recall seeing a way to find a list of people you've played with? Where was that???

CIndy Harris
Pittsburgh, PA
(10-31-2021, 02:37 AM)cah329a Wrote: Do I recall seeing a way to find a list of people you've played with? Where was that???

CIndy Harris
Pittsburgh, PA

>>>
Hi Cindy, If you go into the 'create session' tab, there's a button 'VIEW THE FEED' (righthand/middle screen)
Where some session history can be found. E.g. your 'Saturday night tunes' with three other peers. Smile

I quickly make a (mobile) pic or a screenshot if I'm in something I would like to remember.
D./
> Tamacti Jun <
(10-31-2021, 10:31 AM)Dimitri Muskens Wrote:
(10-31-2021, 02:37 AM)cah329a Wrote: Do I recall seeing a way to find a list of people you've played with? Where was that???

CIndy Harris
Pittsburgh, PA

>>>
Hi Cindy, If you go into the 'create session' tab, there's a button 'VIEW THE FEED' (righthand/middle screen)
Where some session history can be found. E.g. your 'Saturday night tunes' with three other peers. Smile

I quickly make a (mobile) pic or a screenshot if I'm in something I would like to remember.
D./

Thanks Cindy this is a great question since I am often wondering the same thing after having a fun session with people then people bail out and I am often wondering who they were!   Also, thanks to Dimitri for the advice!
Chuck

CIndy Harris
Pittsburgh, PA
Hi Cindy, it was the " History " tab in our personal Profile I think your referring to, that Feature was removed/disabled many months ago. The only History now is " View The Feed " behind the Create Session

regards
Audient iD14 mk-1 Audio Gear @ 48KHz/2.5ms Frame Size, Gold-256Kbps @ 4.16msec Latency
Windows 10 Home, Intel NUC Gen6 i5 6260U CPU @ 1.8GHz 
                                   16G Mem. 1000Mbps Ethernet, Cat-6 cable to Router
iSP: Fiber To The Home (FTTH) 330/330Mbps with Ping=1ms / Jitter=0.6ms approx.