• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For all happy JK users
I want to post that JK is working just fine for me.
Yes, there are areas where more work and improvement is required (like in real life).

All in all JK works great and being on there each night meeting musicians from all over the world and playing some music feels is soooo good and makes me happy.

Please reply only if you have something good to say about JK.

Thank you
Stay safe!
(06-01-2021, 04:53 PM)Sticks Wrote: I want to post that JK is working just fine for me.
Yes, there are areas where more work and improvement is required (like in real life).

All in all JK works great and being on there each night meeting musicians from all over the world and playing some music feels is soooo good and makes me happy.

Please reply only if you have something good to say about JK.

Thank you

>>>
👍

D./
> Tamacti Jun <
agreed. For me and my regular jam partners, JK has been very useful, and works *most* of the time. The times when it's not working are akin to bad weather disrupting a TV broadcast; times when it is working are almost like being in the studio.
I'm very new to JK, and indeed to using an audio interface, but I've managed to participate in several sessions, playing with fellow musicians at distances ranging from under a mile here in Ireland to Berlin, Boston, Chicago and Oregon.
There's been some minor latency and technical issues, but overall, I'm very surprised and happy with how well this is working.
I've already decided to upgrade my subscription, and am only sorry I didn't get my act together much sooner in joining up.
Rockin' A Red RumbleKat...