• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
steinberg UR44C cannot hear peers.
My initial session was working great. Today for some reason I can’t hear my jamming pears but they can hear me. Also, I actually can’t hear the testing play-sound as I’m setting up the audio gear. I’m thinking it has something to do with the monitoring being on but for the life of me can’t figure out where the access to the monitor off switch/knob is. Smile
I don't think this interface has a hardware switch for enabling/disabling direct monitoring. I seems that you use the mixer software to accomplish this task.

I know that is true for both of my MOTU interfaces as well as my Focusrite boxes.
(02-08-2021, 02:35 AM)Zlartibartfast Wrote: I don't think this interface has a hardware switch for enabling/disabling direct monitoring. I seems that you use the mixer software to accomplish this task.

I know that is true for both of my MOTU interfaces as well as my Focusrite boxes.

Thank you. Yes, i think you’re right. I’ve had this interface only for 6 days now. I’m learning a lot, but let me say, Jam K. is not the easiest software to work. It s brilliant but a little tricky hah, hah.