• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sample rate
I'm having the same problem. I keep getting warnings that my samplerates are not matching. I've fooled with the windows sound devices options, but the warnings won't quit. Help!
(04-10-2020, 05:16 AM)TonyD Wrote: I'm having the same problem.  I keep getting warnings that my samplerates are not matching.  I've fooled with the windows sound devices options, but the warnings won't quit.  Help!

Look at the previous posts.  I supplied some answers there for Windows users.
(04-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Lucky Fingers Wrote: Why do I get the error that my input sample rate doesn't match the output sample rate? I dont see a way to adjust it.
Me too.

(04-05-2020, 02:58 AM)Lucky Fingers Wrote: Why do I get the error that my input sample rate doesn't match the output sample rate? I dont see a way to adjust it.
It looks like we can adjust it in the 'Select and Test Audio Gear' screen.  It's step 2 of 'Audio Gear Setup.' That's shown in a YouTube clip ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUmISTVVMY&t=37s ) that can be accessed via YouTube, also through someplace in the JamKazam support.  Apparently we select gear, and 'click the ASIO button.' Then we have a dialogue box for our particular gear, and we can make adjustments.  My problem: I don't know how to navigate to the 'Select and Test Audio Gear' screen. I was there once, to get set up, and now can't get back. I am told to go into a room and do something (choose 48 kHz, set 'sample size,' or 'buffer size,' or 'frame size' [different for each mfr's gear] to the smallest value), but I can't get into the room. Can't find the screen. 'Add new gear' is a button I saw once, but I haven't found it again. I find no access to my gear from my JamKazam home screen. None.
(04-10-2020, 03:56 PM)William McClellan Wrote:
Me too.

It looks like we can adjust it in the 'Select and Test Audio Gear' screen.  It's step 2 of 'Audio Gear Setup.' That's shown in a YouTube clip ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGUmISTVVMY&t=37s ) that can be accessed via YouTube, also through someplace in the JamKazam support.  Apparently we select gear, and 'click the ASIO button.' Then we have a dialogue box for our particular gear, and we can make adjustments.  My problem: I don't know how to navigate to the 'Select and Test Audio Gear' screen. I was there once, to get set up, and now can't get back. I am told to go into a room and do something (choose 48 kHz, set 'sample size,' or 'buffer size,' or 'frame size' [different for each mfr's gear] to the smallest value), but I can't get into the room. Can't find the screen. 'Add new gear' is a button I saw once, but I haven't found it again. I find no access to my gear from my JamKazam home screen. None.

Everything is in the app.  Open the app and do the following to Add Gear:

1. On the right, click the down arrow next to your name to bring up the menu

2. Click on Audio Gear

3. Click the Add new Gear button
(04-11-2020, 12:33 AM)eitankus Wrote:
(04-10-2020, 03:56 PM)William McClellan Wrote:
Me too.

Everything is in the app.  Open the app and do the following to Add Gear:

1. On the right, click the down arrow next to your name to bring up the menu

2. Click on Audio Gear

3. Click the Add new Gear button

I have also been unsuccessful in changing the sample rates. I get to that page, choose a sample rate, and click the Resync button. No matter what number I choose, I always get the error message that the sample rates are different. I am using a Mac running Catalina. I do not yet have any external gear set up. I am not able to change sample rates within Mac sound preferences. Any suggestions?
Unfortunately, no. I don't have a Mac so I can't point you in the right direction.