• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam doesn't receive signal from any of my inputs
You could have a software conflict, so firstly I recommend make a test recording with your Helix as your input, using Garageband, and no other software running (perhaps you have already tried this?). If that doesn't work, then you need to troublehoot your setup with the Helix.

The built-in mic, and the webcam mic, can be used for testing, but you don't want to use them in a session - the latency will probably be too high, and you will have to monitor using the headphone jack.

If it does work, then move on to using Jamkazam client, and no other software running. You should be able to create a test session and hear yourself playing; you should also be able to make a recording.

In my setup, I use an interface with it's own mixer. When I'm in Jamkazam, I mute all of my inputs' "monitor out" using the miser, so that Jamkazam is the only source of sound that I can hear. Basically you want JK to be in the driver's seat

Messages In This Thread
RE: JamKazam doesn't receive signal from any of my inputs - by Zlartibartfast - 01-24-2021, 05:50 PM