• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RECORDING
KKRINER:  That's good that you're getting mixes from JamKazam, but for me they are only 'very rough' mixes so I am more interested in getting the recorded tracks and mixing them myself in my DAW.  This gives much better mixing results than the JamKazam mixer and so I don't really care if the JamKazam mixes are available or not.

(04-21-2020, 11:09 PM)Hans Peter Augustesen Wrote: Please tell me where to look to find those working mix in your profil/history.

In fact you can NOT provide that information to me - because succesfully mix dont exist - for the last 5-6 months.

Notice this post is starting with the servers mixing of the recordings.

And then comes about "sharing function" and "one can open and hear the recordings while in session" and "use the recorded rawfiles on the hard drive in other programs" and "is the raw files" and "File Manager"

The servers mix of recording is mixes that everyone can hear. Provided they are public. If they are not public only the makers can hear it.

In all circumstances anyone who has a account can find them and share them via a link.

Anyone can find it in VIEW THE FEED and in the makers PROFIL/HISTORY.

You are simply confusing the matters. You are talking about something else.

The servers mixing proces is not working - it is not working for anybody.

And there is nothing to do about it - only JamKazam can fix it.

I will repeat the "Input prayer" from this very post:

"The "mixing" of recordings is JamKazams server trying to make a kind of mastermix that can be played when finished.

If it is a public recording everyone in JamKazam can directly hear it - and it can be shared via a link, to Facebook whatever.

That is the idea.

But in the last 4 month the mixing proces has failed. Not a single recording has succeded in the last 4 month or so (look in sessions/VIEW THE FEED and choose to show recordings only)."
---
That was the fact then and that is the fact now.
Do you mean to say the the 'StreamMix' is not working for you?  It certainly is working for me, but I save all of my recordings as 'private' for now since I am just doing experiments to assess the JamKazam capabilities.    What is NOT working for me is the 'Mix' at the bottom of the list, but as I said, even if that worked it would only be a rough mix so I prefer to do my own mix with the recorded files in my DAW.   Attached is a screenshot of my Profile that shows 2 successful 'StreamMix'.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RECORDING - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-04-2020, 11:53 PM
RE: RECORDING - by GDJ - 04-08-2020, 11:59 PM
RE: RECORDING - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-09-2020, 01:25 AM
RE: RECORDING - by gadagomes - 04-21-2020, 07:54 PM
RE: RECORDING - by Johannes - 05-13-2020, 03:05 PM
RE: RECORDING - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-21-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: RECORDING - by gadagomes - 04-21-2020, 09:12 PM
RE: RECORDING - by kkriner@gmail.com - 04-21-2020, 10:07 PM
RE: RECORDING - by Hans Peter Augustesen - 04-21-2020, 11:09 PM
RE: RECORDING - by gadagomes - 04-21-2020, 11:17 PM