• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The timing is just terrible! (Fee-plan/developments)
I see where you’re coming from but i’m curious whether you think you’re being a little too rough here. Having been on the forums since March, your post represents a tone I’ve not seen yet. It just doesn’t seem right for the JamKazam community, especially during the difficult times all of us are dealing with during COVID, and in part is why we are here participating, donating, helping each other out, and using JamKazam. There’s a difference about being critical which you expressed, but to drop the f-bomb question about the timeline is a little harsh.

We are not on the same page and we shouldn’t be preoccupied about persuading each other either, but I’m certainly not holding the Devs to their timeline. Things happen and knowing the history of how JK started, and my own work and background in R&D, they are trying to make this happen on a shoestring. There’s a lot of work to be done here to get to a solid infrastructure.

To date, even with the upcoming tiered price plans, we are not faced with ultimatums. We have options. As for their communications, I find them very comprehensive and transparent about intentions. But I know enough to not hold them to their timelines. Stuff happens, at least in the world I’m in. And that’s okay. Things are significantly better then in April and I hope they can continue to make a go of this to the point we/you, can look back 5 months from now and say, not bad. Not bad at all. You have the ability to Edit your post, or respond in kind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The timing is just terrible! (Fee-plan/developments) - by GDJ - 12-18-2020, 03:51 AM