• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Captcha
Hi, is there a problem with captcha, I can't create an account.
(03-28-2020, 08:51 PM)Daveez Wrote: Hi, is there a problem with captcha, I can't create an account.
Yes, I have been trying a few days now and couldn't get past tge captcha...
Same Problem I cannot get passed Captcha to create an account using mac osx 10.13
Try going to the web-site and create the account there. I had a problem with creating account via the downloaded app, but creating on the web-site worked and was then able to log in to the app.
Thumbs Up 
(03-29-2020, 01:48 PM)paul_s_goddard@yahoo.com Wrote: Try going to the web-site and create the account there.  I had a problem with creating account via the downloaded app, but creating on the web-site worked and was then able to log in to the app.
(03-28-2020, 10:44 PM)Patrizio Rocchi Wrote:
(03-28-2020, 08:51 PM)Daveez Wrote: Hi, is there a problem with captcha, I can't create an account.
I have been having the same problem with a MAC cannot get past captcha...running OS X 10.13
2 consecutive days cannot creat an account other than this forum account.....
I could not get past the Captcha either. Support sent me a link and an Activate code that allowed me to create a Web-Forum account -- but those account credentials do not work in the App. Also not working, attempting to RESET my App password. The RESET email just never shows up. I have updated Support regarding my experiences. I think something may be broken in the app login.
(03-30-2020, 06:07 PM)rjmole Wrote:
I have been having the same problem with a MAC cannot get past captcha...running OS X 10.13
OK, go to the jamkazam webpage and create an account there.  You will then be able to sign in when you open the app.
(04-02-2020, 06:24 PM)Daveez Wrote:
(03-30-2020, 06:07 PM)rjmole Wrote:
OK, go to the jamkazam webpage and create an account there.  You will then be able to sign in when you open the app.
Yes, it is DEFINITELY broken. I am unable to use the app as well.
(03-29-2020, 02:07 PM)Daveez Wrote:
(03-29-2020, 01:48 PM)paul_s_goddard@yahoo.com Wrote: Try going to the web-site and create the account there.  I had a problem with creating account via the downloaded app, but creating on the web-site worked and was then able to log in to the app.
I went to the website and I WAS able to create an account (which is why I am even able to post this).
Despite that I appear to <have> a JamKazam account - I cannot log into the app and use it.