• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bass and Voice on Behringer 202HD
Hi, apologies in advance if this is a bit of a Noddy question!

I'm using a Behringer UMC202HD with my bass plugged into Input 1 and a condenser mic into Input 2.

When I set this up I can only see separate channels for the audio as Left and Right so have assigned the bass input to Left and the Mic to Right.

In my dashboard I see two entries for myself but my friend I'm jamming with only sees one that carries both the bass and the mic.  The levels are very different so he has to keep adjusting up or down depending on whether I'm playing or talking.  It's not to much of an issue as I don't sing but wondered if we're missing something fundamental in the set up here?

Thx
(11-23-2020, 04:48 PM)Cobbyco Wrote: Hi, apologies in advance if this is a bit of a Noddy question!

I'm using a Behringer UMC202HD with my bass plugged into Input 1 and a condenser mic into Input 2.

When I set this up I can only see separate channels for the audio as Left and Right so have assigned the bass input to Left and the Mic to Right.

In my dashboard I see two entries for myself but my friend I'm jamming with only sees one that carries both the bass and the mic.  The levels are very different so he has to keep adjusting up or down depending on whether I'm playing or talking.  It's not to much of an issue as I don't sing but wondered if we're missing something fundamental in the set up here?

Thx

>>>
This is how JKz is setup. This info is already available on this forum.
Each peer is to make a basic mix of channels used before these are sent - combined - to the total mix of the session.
Takes a bit of tweaking but should be easy enough.