• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
JamKazam is not receiving audio coming into the laptop audio interface or an external
Hello,

I am able to hear other musicians in a session, but they cannot hear me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

JamKazam is not receiving audio coming into the laptop audio interface or an external USB interface.

MacBook Pro Retina 2015
MacOS:  Mojave 10.14.6

PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
also have tried the built-in audio adapter of the laptop

Neither work with JamKazam.

Macbook is connected via an ethernet cable directly to a Spectrum cable modem and has received a public ip address via dhcp from Spectrum.

There is no hardware firewall being used.

The MacBook’s wi-fi is disabled.

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility: JamKazam is checked.
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall:  Disabled

JamKazam recognizes the AudioBox and allows it to be the active audio gear.  In a session, it is selected as input and output but no audio seems to be uploaded/transmitted to JamKazaam, i.e. the VU’s show no level.

In System Preferences > Sound: the Presonus is the active device and is showing audio level.

In JamKazam app preferences, tried both checking and unchecking “Always use the same set of UDP ports”.
(11-22-2020, 04:26 PM)brianmolstad Wrote: Hello,

I am able to hear other musicians in a session, but they cannot hear me.  Any help would be greatly appreciated!  

JamKazam is not receiving audio coming into the laptop audio interface or an external USB interface.

MacBook Pro Retina 2015
MacOS:  Mojave 10.14.6

PreSonus AudioBox USB 96
also have tried the built-in audio adapter of the laptop

Neither work with JamKazam.

Macbook is connected via an ethernet cable directly to a Spectrum cable modem and has received a public ip address via dhcp from Spectrum.

There is no hardware firewall being used.

The MacBook’s wi-fi is disabled.

System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility: JamKazam is checked.
System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Firewall:  Disabled

JamKazam recognizes the AudioBox and allows it to be the active audio gear.  In a session, it is selected as input and output but no audio seems to be uploaded/transmitted to JamKazaam, i.e. the VU’s show no level.

In System Preferences > Sound: the Presonus is the active device and is showing audio level.

In JamKazam app preferences, tried both checking and unchecking “Always use the same set of UDP ports”.

>>>
In what timezone are you?
We could maybe 'meet' online in JKz.?
Thanks very much for the offer. I'm in US Central timezone. Is there a particular time that would work for you?
(11-25-2020, 09:52 PM)brianmolstad Wrote: Thanks very much for the offer.  I'm in US Central timezone.  Is there a particular time that would work for you?

>>>
I'm in EU. GMT+1
We have some 'overlapping wake time'. My evening being your morning.
Just let me know when you're online, here or PM.
Posting here, as I have sent you both Private Messages, but haven't got any response.  IIRC, you have to set your settings up to be notified of Private Messages, so maybe you haven't seen them!