• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
volume/panning doesn't work on Windows?
Bug 
I'm on a private session with two other jammers. I'm on Windows and they are both on Macs. They can adjust other jammer's volume or pan them left/right, but my level controls for them don't change anything in my headphones (no volume change for individual jammers, no panning). We're all on the latest and greatest and have no other problems. Makes me wonder if there's a bug in the Windows version?

Thanks guys for a great product!
(11-15-2020, 01:23 AM)mdtodd Wrote: I'm on a private session with two other jammers. I'm on Windows and they are both on Macs. They can adjust other jammer's volume or pan them left/right, but my level controls for them don't change anything in my headphones (no volume change for individual jammers, no panning). We're all on the latest and greatest and have no other problems. Makes me wonder if there's a bug in the Windows version?

Anytime that has happened to me, clicking on the resync button has fixed the problem.  It happens sometimes when folks leave and/or join in on a session.
(11-15-2020, 01:10 PM)Terles Wrote:
(11-15-2020, 01:23 AM)mdtodd Wrote: I'm on a private session with two other jammers. I'm on Windows and they are both on Macs. They can adjust other jammer's volume or pan them left/right, but my level controls for them don't change anything in my headphones (no volume change for individual jammers, no panning). We're all on the latest and greatest and have no other problems. Makes me wonder if there's a bug in the Windows version?

Anytime that has happened to me, clicking on the resync button has fixed the problem.  It happens sometimes when folks leave and/or join in on a session.

Thanks, Terles! I will give that a try and report back.
That did the trick. When anything happens, RESYNC.